|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Cheryl Low ' Eighteen. ' Clarinetist. ' NYJCian ' 08th Nov '91 --- I love the life of performing arts alot and my life is all about Family and Friends --- please remember to tagg! (: |
tagboard
ur footprints archives
gone with the wind |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Saturday, December 15, 2007
I FRACTURED MY ARM
AND I FEEL SO PATHETIC
I CANT PERFORM ON THE 21ST
AND WHAT ABT ALL THOSE OUTINGS THAT I PROMISE DUMBPIG AND JUNIORS??
AND I TIED DOWN WITH THIS SLING THAT MAKES ME LOOK SO HILARIOUS.
I'M LIKE TYPING WITH ONE HAND
AND THIS WILL CONTINUE TO NEXT YEAR.
CHERYL, U ARE PATHETIC.
-
apart from the anger that overcome me just now,
i have to say that the cruise trip was fun.
shall upload pics.
--
to be cont.
--
i dont wana look like a fool.















