|
profile
the girl next door ![]() Cheryl Low ' Eighteen. ' Clarinetist. ' NYJCian ' 08th Nov '91 --- I love the life of performing arts alot and my life is all about Family and Friends --- please remember to tagg! (: |
tagboard
ur footprints archives
gone with the wind |
affiliates
you're on your way |
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
all right,i've decided to pull myself up
and prepare for that PHYSICS PAPER.
no matter what, i'll just give my best shot.
and if if IF i really HAVE to retain (which i totally would go crazy over it)
i would just have to stay on one more year.
but then,
before i give myself that death sentence,
i must earn myself a chance to live on.
(sounds wrong. but if u are in my state now, u'll know)
PHYSICS, THAT
I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL SCORE WELL IN IT.
never ever give up without fighting till the very last minute.
p.s. special thanks to nazreen and of course, mng :D
thanks naz for that 'scolding'
and mng for that encouragements since a long time ago :)
yeps, we will we will we will PROMOTE ;D
