profile
the girl next door


Cheryl Low

' Eighteen.
' Clarinetist.
' NYJCian
' 08th Nov '91

---
I love the life of performing arts alot
and
my life is all about Family and Friends
---

please remember to tagg! (:
tagboard
ur footprints



archives
gone with the wind

you're on your way

your links go here,
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

drumrolls
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon
in-reminisce.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
here to post before i go to sleep!
there's driving lessons and medical checkup @ NUS with ibu and shirley tmr!!
i'm darn scared of injections.
oh wells, don't let me get to THAT.

the main purpose for me blogging now
is to announce the fact that i'll be over at Stalford YISHUN instead of AMK
from 4th July all the way to 20th July which is my LAST DAY OF WORK.
I can seriously say goodbye to AMKHUB,
because I don't think i'll even step into that place again -.-
enough of AMKHUB, seriously.
its been so fast and the 7 months contract is coming to an end!
i'm first ever job and i'm so pleased that i stayed on till now
and not give up halfway through or rather a few days, before they go MIA

i'll miss the teachers, colleagues as well as the students there.
though i'll still get to see some of the teachers over at Yishun,
but somehow the feeling is just not the same anymore.
people like Sharmaine, Shanice, Celine,Vignesh,Ean Qi blah blah blah
those are the people who brought much laughter and fun (:
I guess the biggest takeaway that I get from working at Stalford
would be the ability to adapt FAST and WELL.
to slowly ease away the disorientated-ness that I feel so easily.
First, i'm post to AMK, then to Yishun Stalford, then to Tiong Bahru
and now to Yishun Confucius.
Each time I tell them and myself that its the last time
but there's always a NEXT time.. sighs
i shall just treat it as a challenge
it's high time i learn to adapt fast AND well (:


its my last day at Stalford AMK on this Saturday
i'll seriously miss that place (:
i'll take lots of photos that day!


Actually come to think of it, Yishun is not that bad afterall
it's at the very least, nearer to my place.
it's just a few more days, DORA AWAK BOLEH!
just that there's no MNG to fetch me home now *sobs*
hahas (:
i just hope i can handle Confucius well and EVERYTHING goes well
till 20th July!!!!!!!!


(back to the top.)